From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Basilan with Tabuan highlighted-Lasa
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|District||Lone district of Basilan|
|Founded||March 29, 2008|
|• Mayor||Muctar Y. Junaid|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th class|
It was created out of the 12 barangays of Sumisip that were not on Basilan Island, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 187, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on March 29, 2008.
- Babag (Bubuan Island)
- Boloh-Boloh (Bubuan Island)
- Suligan (Bubuan Island)
- Sulloh (Tapiantana)
- Tambulig Buton
|Population census of Tabuan-Lasa|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- One Municipality created in the First Quarter of 2008
|Sulu Sea||Celebes Sea|
|Banguingui, Sulu||Celebes Sea|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|