From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tacitus was a Roman historian. Tacitus may also mean:
- Marcus Claudius Tacitus, emperor of Rome 275–276
- 3097 Tacitus, an asteroid named after the Roman historian
- Tacitus (crater), a lunar impact crater, also named after the historian
- Aeneas Tacticus (fl. 4th century BC), Greek military writer
- Tacitus bellus, one of several varieties of succulent plants
- Tiberium#Tacitus, a fictional extraterrestrial data matrix from the Command & Conquer series of computer games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tacitus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.