From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tackle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tackle may refer to:
- In football:
- Tackle (football move), a play in various forms of football
- Tackle (American football), a position in American football and Canadian football
- Dump tackle, forceful move in rugby of picking up an opposing player and throwing him to the ground
- The Tackle, a term for the final play of Super Bowl XXXIV
- Sliding tackle, a tackle in association football
- Block and tackle, a system of two or more pulleys with a rope or cable threaded between them, usually used to lift or pull heavy loads
- Fishing tackle, the gear or equipment used when fishing
- Electro-Wave Human Tackle, a character from Kamen Rider Stronger.
- Tackle (Transformers) - a fictional character.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.