From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish.
Taco may also refer to:
- Taco (musician), Indonesian-born Dutch singer
- Taco Bowman, former president of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club
- Taco Cockrell, American astronaut
- Taco, a character on American television sitcom The League played by Jon Lajoie
- "Tacos" (The Balham Alligators song)
- Taco, a slang term for the Toyota Tacoma truck
- TACO, an acronym for Transfusion associated circulatory overload, a transfusion medicine complication
- Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-Out, a Firefox Add-on addressing HTTP cookie privacy concerns
- 14917 Taco, an asteroid
- Short for Tachometer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.