From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taco in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish.
Taco may refer to:
- Taco Inc., a manufacturer of hydronic system components (originally Thermal Appliance Company)
- "Tacos" (The Balham Alligators song)
- Taco, the nickname of American astronaut Kenneth Cockrell
- Taco, a slang term for the Toyota Tacoma truck
- TACO, an acronym for Transfusion associated circulatory overload, a transfusion medicine complication
- Targeted Advertising Cookie Opt-Out, a Firefox Add-on addressing HTTP cookie privacy concerns
- 14917 Taco, an asteroid.
- Short for Tachometer
- Name of character on American television sitcom The League played by Jon Lajoie
- Taco (musician)
Other uses 
- Vagina, in vulgar slang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.