From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tacoma can refer to:
- Tacoma, Washington, a city in the United States.
- Mount Rainier, originally Mount Tacoma, meaning "Mother of all Waters", and the city's namesake
- Tacoma, Virginia, a city in the United States
- Tacoma, New South Wales, a city in Australia
- Tacoma-class frigate, US Navy ships
- MV Tacoma, a Washington State ferry in the United State
- Tacoma, a steamship built in 1913
- Toyota Tacoma, a pickup truck manufactured since 1995
- Tacoma Guitars, a manufacturer of acoustic guitars in Tacoma, Washington, United States
- Tacoma Motley, Mike and Mabel Motley's daughter-in-law, and Truman Motley's wife in the 1976-2000 comic strip, Motley's Crew
- Tahoma (disambiguation)
- Takoma (disambiguation)
- Tecoma (disambiguation)
- Tacoma Narrows, a narrow passage in Puget Sound near Tacoma
- Tacoma Narrows bridges, a series of bridges over the narrows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.