From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tacs (disambiguation))
Tacs or TACS may refer to:
- Total Access Communication System, a mostly-obsolete version of the AMPS mobile phone system formerly used in some European countries
- Theater Air Control System, the US Air Force's system of ground-based and airborne command and control elements for planning, executing, monitoring, and directing combat air operations
- Transcranial Alternating Current Stimulation, a non-invasive brain stimulation technique
- Total Anterior Circulation Stroke Syndrome, symptoms of a patient who appears to have suffered a total anterior circulation infarct, but who has not yet had any diagnostic imaging to confirm the diagnosis
- Tacs, the Hungarian name for Tonciu village, Galații Bistriței Commune, Bistriţa-Năsăud County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tacs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.