From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tad may refer to:
- Tad (given name)
- Tad (band), a Seattle band
- Former UK scuba divers' slang for "tadpole" (type of cylinder)
- Tad, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Tad, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- TAD Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of video arcade games
- ISO 639 code for the Tause language, spoken by a few hundred people in Papua
TAD as an acronym
- Think Action Development, a Mexican think tank
- Technical Aid to the Disabled, an Australian charity
- Technical Audio Devices, a brand of high-end professional speakers by Pioneer
- Telephone Answering Device
- Technology aware design
- Tax Allocation District
- Temporary assigned duty or Temporary duty assignment, a US government employee travel assignment at a location other than the employee's permanent duty station
- Thoracic aortic dissection
- Thomas Aloysius Tad Dorgan (1877-1929), American cartoonist who signed his drawings as "Tad"
- TADS (Text Adventure Development System)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.