From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He died in 1613 and is buried in Genoa at the church of San Francesco in Castelletto.
His works include
- Marble statue of San Antonio Abato in the oratory of Santa Caterina d’Alessandria in Alassio
- Tombs for members of the Doria family in the church of Santa Maria della Cella in Sampierdarena, now part of Genoa
- Statue of Santo Stefano originally at the Porta dell’Arco of the church of Santo Stefano in Genoa, now relocated to via Banderali
- Portrait of Andrea Doria, now in the Palazzo Ducale in Genoa
- Façade of the Sanctuary of Nostra Signora della Misericordia in Savona
- Bartoletti, Massimo; Laura Damiani Cabrini (1997). I Carlone di Rovio. Lugano: Fidia edizioni d'arte.
|This article about an Italian architect or firm of architects is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|