Tadeusz Czeżowski (July 26, 1889 – March 28, 1981) was a Polish philosopher and logician.
Czeżowski, born in Vienna, Austria-Hungary, became a student of Kazimierz Twardowski and member of the Lwów-Warsaw School of Logic. From 1923 to 1939 he was a professor at Stefan Batory University in Vilnius, Lithuania, and from 1945 to 1960 a professor at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland. In 1948 he became editor of the magazine Ruch Filozoficzny. He died in Toruń in 1981.
- O metafizyce, jej kierunkach i zagadnieniach (On Metaphysics, its directions and problems) (1948)
- Logika (1949)
- Odczyty filozoficzne (1958 and 1969)
- Filozofia na rozdrożu (1966)
- Pisma z etyki i teorii wartości (1989)
- Knowledge, Science, and Values. A Program for Scientific Philosophy Edited by Leon Gumanski, Amsterdam, Rodopi, 2000