Tadg mac Ruaidrí Ua Conchobair
Tadg was a senior son of Ruaidrí na Saide Buide, who was deposed in 1092 by Flaithbertaigh Ua Flaithbertaigh. The succession became confused, with O'Hynes of Aidhne been made king by Ua Flaithbertaigh. However, by 1097, Tadg had asscended to the kingship only to be killed by Domnall mac Tigernáin Ua Ruairc.
Flaithbertaigh Ua Flaithbertaigh
|Kings of Connacht
Domnall Ua Ruairc
- West or H-Iar Connaught Ruaidhrí Ó Flaithbheartaigh, 1684 (published 1846, ed. James Hardiman).
- Origin of the Surname O'Flaherty, Anthony Matthews, Dublin, 1968, p. 40.
- Irish Kings and High-Kings, Francis John Byrne (2001), Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Annals of Ulster at CELT: Corpus of Electronic Texts at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
|This biography of a member of Scottish royalty is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|