From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taenia (Latin for "flat band") can refer to:
- Taenia (architecture) of Doric columns
In medicine and anatomy
- Taenia coli of the large intestine
- Taenia thalami of the mammal brain
- Taenia of fourth ventricle of the mammal brain
In zoological nomenclature
- Taenia (genus), a tapeworm genus established by Linnaeus in 1758
- Taenia, a Trichuridae roundworm genus invalidly established by Pallas in 1766; see Sclerotrichum
- Taenia, a scarab beetle genus invalidly established by Stebnicka in 2003; now Tanyana
- Taenia, a bandfish genus invalidly established by Ræse in 1793; now Cepola
- Taenia, a spelling error for the fungus moth genus Tinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.