From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taffy may refer to any of the following:
- Taffy (candy), a type of chewy, often colored, candy
- Taffy (singer), American singer
- Taffy (song), a song by Lisa Loeb
- Taffy horses have manes and tails in contrast to their dark chocolate brown coat colour; most commonly, Taffys are recognised as brown with a white mane and tail, but there are other varieties, including silver dapple Taffy
- Taffy, a nickname for Navy Task Units in World War II
- Taffy, a character from the Clay Fighter video games
- Taffy, a colloquial, sometimes pejorative term for a Welsh person, possibly from the name David
- Taffy was a Welshman, an English anti-Welsh folk song.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.