From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taffy may refer to any of the following:
- Taffy (candy), a type of chewy, often colored, candy
- Taffy (singer), American singer known for her 1980s hit "I Love My Radio"
- Taffy (song), a song by Lisa Loeb
- Taffy horses have manes and tails in contrast to their dark chocolate brown coat colour; most commonly, Taffys are recognised as brown with a white mane and tail, but there are other varieties, including silver dapple Taffy
- Taffy, a nickname for Navy-Task Units in World War II (such as Taffy III for Task Unit 77.4.3)
- Taffy, a character from the Clay Fighter video games
- Taffy, a slang name for the drug Tafil
- Taffy, a reference to being born within the sight of the river Taff in Wales
- Taffy, a sometimes pejorative term for a Welsh person or thing
- Taffy, a nickname for David
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.