From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tagger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tagger may refer to:
- Theodor Tagger (1891–1958), an Austrian-German writer and theater manager
- Part-of-speech tagging, in corpus linguistics the process of marking words in a corpus for part of speech
- Brill tagger, a part-of-speech tagger designed by Eric Brill in 1995
- Tag editor, software that supports editing metadata of multimedia file formats
- A position in Australian rules football
- A type of graffiti artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.