|Born||September 10, 1980|
Olympic Games performances
At the 2004 Summer Olympics where he also started for his native North African country he was defeated in the first round of the Lightweight (60 kg) division by Uganda's Sam Rukundo. He qualified for the Athens Games by winning the gold medal at the 1st AIBA African 2004 Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Casablanca, Morocco. In the final of the event he defeated Tunisia's Taoufik Chouba.
- 1st round bye
- Defeated Park Heung-min (South Korea) 21-14
- Defeated Israel Héctor Perez (Argentina) 21-18
- Lost to Bekzat Sattarkhanov (Kazakhstan) 10-22
- Lost to Sam Rukundo (Uganda) 22-30
- Lost to Domenico Valentino 5-14
- "America denied only gold". BBC News. 1 October 2000. Retrieved 2009-10-14.
- "2004 Olympics Results". The Irish Times. 16 August 2004. Retrieved 2009-10-14.
- "Ukraine's Lomachkeno upsets Russian world champion". CBC News. 11 August 2008. Retrieved 2009-10-14.[dead link]