|Born||Latanne Rene Welch
December 26, 1961
San Diego, California, U.S.
|Partner(s)||Jared Harris (1991–1996)|
Tahnee Welch (born Latanne Rene Welch; December 26, 1961) is an American model and actress. She is the daughter of actress Raquel Welch.
Life and career
Her film career began in Italy starring opposite Virna Lisi. Returning to the U.S. she starred in Ron Howard's Cocoon and its sequel, Cocoon: The Return, in which she portrayed a beautiful alien. Returning to Europe she continued working mostly in Italian and German film and television productions. She has also appeared in American independent pictures I Shot Andy Warhol, Sue, and Search and Destroy. She also portrayed the role of Catherine Powell in the 1996 video game Ripper.
Welch posed for a nude pictorial in the November 1995 edition of Playboy as well as posing in a handbra on its cover. Welch appeared in American Vogue, Italian Vogue, British GQ, Interview, French Marie Claire, Italian Moda, and German Bunte magazines.
- Amarsi un po'... (1984)
- Cocoon (1985)
- Sleeping Beauty (1987)
- Der Joker (aka Lethal Obsession) (1987)
- Cocoon: The Return (1988)
- Disperatamente Giulia (1989)
- La bocca (1991)
- L'angelo con la pistola (1992)
- Inganno criminale (1993)
- Night Train to Venice (1993)
- Improper Conduct (1994)
- The Criminal Mind (1995)
- Search and Destroy (1995)
- Night Train to Venice (1996)
- Ripper (1996)
- I Shot Andy Warhol (1996)
- Sue (1997)
- Blacklight (1999)
- "Tahnee Welch - Biography - Movies & TV". The New York Times. 18 January 2007. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- "Raquel & Tahnee Welch - Like Mother, Like Daughter". Ladies Home Journal. November 1967.
- "Character study: Kitty". The Rush. UGO Film and TV.
- "Tahnee Welch, Playboy November 1995" (Pictorial). Dian Parkinson Fansite with Pictures and Video. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- Back to article Prev Next Back to article Prev Next (22 November 1995). "Playboy Cover (November 1995); Tahnee Welch, Raquel's Gorgeous Daughter". Guyism. Retrieved 24 April 2014.