From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tahoma is the original form of the word "Tacoma", as in the city of Tacoma, Washington. It can refer to:
- Mount Tahoma, an alternative spelling of Mount Tacoma, the original name of Mount Rainier in the Cascade Range
- Mount Tahoma High School, a high school in the district of Tacoma, Washington
- Tahoma, California, a town on the west shore of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoma National Cemetery, a cemetery in Kent, Washington
- Tahoma School District, a school district in Maple Valley, Washington
- Tahoma Senior High School, a senior high school in this district
- Lake Tahoma, a lake in Western North Carolina
- Tahoma (typeface), a typeface bundled with Microsoft Windows
- Air Tahoma, an American cargo-based airline
- USS Tahoma (1861), a steamer acquired by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- USCGC Tahoma (WPG-80), a United States Coast Guard cutter completed in 1934
- USCGC Tahoma (WMEC-908), a United States Coast Guard medium endurance cutter commissioned in 1988
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.