From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tai may refer to:
- Tai peoples
- Tai languages
- Tai (city) (also: 邰, Tái), the ancestral home of the Ji dynasty of Zhou
- Tai (elephant), the name of an elephant that has appeared in several films
- Tai (Swahili), the Swahili word for eagle
- Taï, a town in Ivory Coast
- Tai, Ardabil, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Tai, Lorestan, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Mount Tai, in Shandong, China
- Lake Tai, on the border of the Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces, China
- Tai, a non-Chinese state near Datong in northern Shansi conquered in 457BC
- Shinto Honkyoku (Shintokyo), a Japanese religious group.
- Tai, Nigeria, a local government area in Rivers State, Nigeria
- Banu Tayy, an Arab tribe
- Tai snapper (Pagrus major), a species of reddish-brown Pacific sea bream
- Tai (comics) a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Tai Kamiya, a character from the Digimon series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.