From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taiga is a biome characterized by coniferous forests.
Taiga or Tayga may also refer to:
- Ulaan Taiga, a mountain range in Mongolia
- Tayga, a town in Kemerovo Oblast, Russia
- Taiga Lake in Alaska
- Ike no Taiga, a Japanese painter
- Taiga Fujimura, a character from the Fate series
- Aisaka Taiga, a female lead from the Japanese otaku media franchise Toradora!
- Taiga Kagami, the protagonist lead alongside Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko's Basketball
- Taiga Satoru, Japanese sumo wrestler
- Saejima Taiga, a character from the tokusatsu TV series Garo
- Kamen Rider Tiger/Taiga, a character from the tokusatsu TV series Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Taiga (film), a documentary by Ulrike Ottinger
- Taiga drama, a series of year-long Japanese historical dramas.
- Taiga (nuclear test), on the potential route of Pechora-Kama Canal in Russia in 1971
- Taiga (album), an album by OOIOO
- A type of ale produced by the Canadian Belgh'Brasse microbrewery
- Taiga, one of the signature leather lines produced by luxury leather-goods giant, Louis Vuitton since 1993
- Taiga, the name of musician Bryant Clifford Meyer's solo project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.