|Traded as||TYO: 5233
Nikkei 225 Component
|Headquarters||Daiba Garden City Building, 2-3-5, Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 135-8578 Japan|
|Key people||Keiji Tokuue
(Chairman of the Board)
|Revenue||¥ 840.28 billion) (FY 2014)|
US$ 342.27 million (FY 2014)(¥ 35.22 billion) (FY 2014)
|Employees||13,087 (consolidated as of June 2014)|
|Footnotes / references
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation ("Pacific Ocean Cement Corporation") (太平洋セメント株式会社 Taiheiyō Semento Kabushiki-gaisha?) is a Japanese cement company, and is the biggest of its kind in Japan. It was formed in 1998 with the merger of Chichibu Onoda (itself a merger of Chichibu Cement and Onoda Cement) and Nihon Cement (formerly Asano Cement).
Business segments and products
The company is organized into the following business segments and products:
- Cement business
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Soil stabilizers
- Mineral resources business
- Mined aggregates
- Limestone products
- Environmental business
- Recycling of waste materials: used tires, waste plastics, paper sludge, waste casting sand, surplus soil from water purification, sewage sludge and dredging sludge
- Environmental recycling technologies
- Construction of waste treatment plants
- Construction materials business
- Concrete products required for construction sites
- Ceramics & electronics business
- Ceramic products and electronic products used in semiconductor and LCD manufacturing
- Real estate business
- Lease of land for office buildings, commercial stores, leisure facilities and distribution warehouses
- "Corporate Data". Taiheiyo Cement. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Consolidated Financial Results for Fiscal 2014". Taiheiyo Cement. May 13, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Company Summary". Google Finance. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved September 11, 2014.
- Taiheiyo Cement (English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|