From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tails)
|Look up tail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tail is the section at the rear end of an animal's body, a distinct, flexible appendage to the torso.
Tail or tails may also refer to:
- Tail (Unix), a Unix program used to display the last few lines of a file
- Tails (operating system) or The Amnesic Incognito Live System, a Linux distribution designed for anonymity and privacy
- Tails (album), an album by Lisa Loeb
- Miles "Tails" Prower, a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog video games and comics
- Tail, a character in the Kaiketsu Zorori movie
- Tail, one of the extreme ends of a probability density function
- Terminal amine isotopic labeling of substrates
- Tails, the reverse side of a coin
- Tailcoat or its rear section, a type of coat/suit used for evening dress
- Tail, the final batsmen in the batting order for cricket
- Tail or fee tail, an obsolescent term in common law
- Jabot (window), a kind of soft window treatment
- Aircraft tail, the empennage of an aircraft
- Comet tail, a visible part of a comet
- Tail recursion, a type of recursion in computer programming
- Tail sequence, in mathematics, an unbounded sequence of contiguous ordinals
- Tail rotor, a small vertical propeller mounted at the rear of a helicopter
- Tailing (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Tail"
- All pages with titles containing "Tail"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.