From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taint may refer to:
- a wine fault, such as cork taint, ladybird taint or phenolic taint, producing undesirable odors or tastes in bottled wine; especially spoilage that can only be detected after opening the bottle
- Contamination, the presence of a minor and unwanted element (a contaminant)
- Infection, the colonization of a host organism by parasites
- Perineum, the region of the human anatomy between the genitals and the anus
- Taint (band), a sludge-metal band from Wales
- Taint (legal), the quality of illegally-obtained court evidence
- Taint checking, a feature of some programming languages that prevents unauthorized users from remotely executing commands on a computer
- The Taint (or Doctor Who and the Taint), a novel written by Michael Collier and based on the British television series Doctor Who
- Tint (archaic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.