Taipei Bridge Station
Taipei Bridge Station
|Taipei Bridge Station Platform 2|
|Municipality||New Taipei City|
|Address||B1, No. 108, Sec. 1, Chongxin Rd.|
|Opened||January 5, 2012|
|Line(s)||Xinzhuang Line (O7)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
The Taipei Metro Taipei Bridge Station is a station on the Xinzhuang Line located in Sanchong District, New Taipei, Taiwan, two blocks from the approach to Taipei Bridge for which the station is named. The station opened for service on January 5, 2012.
This six-level, underground station has two, stacked side platforms. It is located beneath Chongxin Rd., Sec. 1 between Wenhua North and South Rd. and Zhongyang North and South Rd. It was originally scheduled to open in March 2012 along with most of the Xinzhuang Line, but opened for service earlier on January 5, 2012.
- August 1889: The Taiwan Railway Business Office constructed Tamsui River Station.
- August 25, 1901: With the alignment of the Western Line changed to go through Shulin instead, the line no longer passed by the station.
- January 5, 2012: The metro station opened for service, along with the New Taipei segment of the Xinzhuang Line.
Excavation depth for this station was 33 m (108 ft). It is 179.2 m (588 ft) in length and 14.775 m (48.47 ft) meters wide. The station has one entrance, one accessibility elevator, and two vent shafts. Two emergency exits are integrated with a joint development building. Public art is featured on the walls of the main entrance.
|B3||Connecting Level||Connecting Level|
|B4||Platform 2||→ Xinzhuang Line toward Nanshijiao (Daqiaotou) →|
|Side platform, doors will open on the right|
|Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B6||Platform 1||← Xinzhuang Line toward Huilong (Cailiao)|
|Side platform, doors will open on the left|
Note: Platform 1 is the lowest level platform in the system.
Around the station
- Taipei Bridge
- Sanhe Night Market
- Central Market
- Sanchong Farmers Association
- Lin Rong-San (between this station and Cailiao Station)
- Tiantai Plaza
- Zhengyi Elementary School
- Guangxing Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Taipei Bridge Station.|
- "Taipei Bridge". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "MRT Xinzhuang line begins commercial service". Focus Taiwan News Channel. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "Introduction to Xinzhuang MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2008-03-01. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- 黃村杉 (2010-03-18). "北縣／捷運新莊線搶先通 市民「樂」官員「愁」". NOWnews. Retrieved 2010-06-22.
- "捷運車站建築設計 後續路網 新莊線-縣轄段各車站透視圖說明". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-08-01.
- "( O7 ) Taipei Bridge". Comprehensive Planning Division, Civil Engineering and Architectural Design Division. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|