From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taizong may refer to:
- Emperor Taizong of Tang (598–649; reigned 626–649), Chinese emperor of the Tang Dynasty
- Emperor Daizong of Tang (727-779; reigned 762-779), Chinese emperor of the Tang Dynasty
- Emperor Taizong of Liao (902–947; reigned 926–947), emperor of the Khitan Empire
- Emperor Taizong of Song (939–997; reigned 976–997), Chinese emperor of the Song Dynasty
- Emperor Taizong of Jin (1075–1135; reigned 1123—1135), emperor of the Jurchen Jin Dynasty
- Yuan Taizong, or Ögedei Khan (1186–1241; reigned 1229-1241), emperor of the Mongol Yuan Dynasty
- Qing Taizong, Hung Taiji (1592–1643; reigned 1626–1643), emperor of the Manchu Qing Dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.