Taj Mahal (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Taj Mahal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum in Agra, India, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
Taj Mahal may also refer to:
- Taj Mahal Bangladesh, a replica in Bangladesh
- Taj Mahal, Bhopal, the palace of Sultan Shah Jahan, Begum of Bhopal
- Taj Mahal, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, a hotel in Mumbai, India
- Trump Taj Mahal, a hotel and casino resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey, US
- Taj Mahal (1941 film), a 1941 Bollywood film
- Taj Mahal (1963 film), 1963 Hindi film by M. Sadiq
- Taj Mahal (1995 film), 1995 film produced by D. Ramanaidu
- Taj Mahal (1999 film), a Tamil film directed by Bharathiraja
- Taj Mahal (2008 film), a Kannada film directed by R. Chandru
- Taj Mahal: An Eternal Love Story, a 2005 Hindi film
- Taj Mahal (musician) (born 1942), American blues musician
- "Taj Mahal", a song by Jorge Ben Jor
- Taj Mahal (board game), introduced in 2000 in Germany
- Taj Mahal, an Indian lager produced by United Breweries Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taj Mahal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.