From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tajik may refer to:
- Tajik people, an ethnic group in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Iran, Russia and China
- Tajik language, the official language of Tajikistan
- Tajik (surname)
- Tajik, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- The Sarikoli language, spoken by Tajiks in China and officially referred to as the Tajik language in China
- The Arabic-schooled, ethnically Persian administrative officials of the Turco-Persian society
Tajik is occasionally written as Tadzhik or Tadjik, a transcription of the Russian spelling.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tajik.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.