From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tak or TAK may refer to:
- Tak Province, Thailand
- Tak, Azerbaijan, a.k.a. Dağdöşü
- Tak, Iran, a.k.a. Taq, Iran
- Tak-e Olya, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Tak-e Sofla, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Tak (Stephen King), a character in novels by King
- Tak, a character in television series Invader Zim
- Tak and the Power of Juju (TV series)
- Tak and the Power of Juju, a video game
- Tak, the creator god of the dwarfs and trolls, from the Discworld series of novels.
- TA:K, the video game Total Annihilation: Kingdoms
- TAK, the airport code for Takamatsu Airport
- TAK, the abbreviation for Estonian bus company Tallinna Autobussikoondis
- TAK, the code for Tai Koo Station, Hong Kong
- TAK, the ICAO code for Tatarstan Airlines, Russia.
- .tak, file type for a digital audio format.
- Tak (function), in mathematics
- Kurdistan Freedom Falcons, Teyrêbazên Azadiya Kurdistan
- Taal Aktie Komitee (language action committee), within the Flemish Movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.