From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tak or TAK may refer to:
- Places in Thailand:
- Other places:
- Ad Tak, a Dutch cyclist
- Taunk (or Tank, Taank, Taunque), an Indian community
- Taak, a Khateek clan found in India
- Tak (Stephen King), a character in novels by King
- Tak (ensemble), a New York City based contemporary classical chamber music group
- Tak (Invader Zim character), a character in television series Invader Zim
- Tak and the Power of Juju (TV series)
- Tak, the creator god of the dwarfs and trolls, from the Discworld series of novels.
- TAK, the airport code for Takamatsu Airport
- TAK, the abbreviation for Estonian bus company Tallinna Autobussikoondis
- TAK, the station code for Tai Koo Station, an underground rail station on the Hong Kong MTR
- TAK, the ICAO code for Tatarstan Airlines, an airline from Russia.
- .tak, file type for a digital audio format.
- Tak (function), in mathematics
- TAK, the acronym for Teyrêbazên Azadiya Kurdistan, the Kurdistan Freedom Falcons
- TAK, acronym for Taal Aktie Komitee (language action committee), a radical group within the Flemish Movement
- Tak F.C., a Thai semi professional football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.