Take Me Out (U.S. game show)
|Take Me Out|
|Genre||Dating game show|
|Presented by||George Lopez|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||42 minutes|
|Distributor||FremantleMedia North America|
|Picture format||720p 16:9 (HDTV)|
|Original run||June 7, 2012– July 26, 2012|
|Related shows||Taken Out (Australia)
Take Me Out (UK)
Take Me Out is an American dating game show that is broadcast on Fox. It is based on the British show of the same name, which in turn is based on the original Australian show Taken Out and created based on the success of the international versions. The host is George Lopez. It premiered on June 7, 2012, at 8:00 p.m. in Canada and the United States with ratings of 3.3 million.
On July 3, 2012, Fox announced that the show would be removed from its Thursday night timeslot and be relegated to Saturday nights, starting on July 14, 2012 to make room for Mobbed, but just three days later, following an increase in ratings over the previous episodes, Fox announced that the show would remain in its Thursday night timeslot. However, Take Me Out was later cancelled due to low ratings.
|No.||Airdate||No. of couples||1||2||3||4|
|1||June 7, 2012||2||Brandon||John (Samantha)||Eric||Alain (Michaela)|
|2||June 14, 2012||3||Jesse (Debra)||Jonnie||Panos (Cournti)||Dave (Kristin)|
|3||June 21, 2012||2||Danny (Sana)||Justice||Mikey||Evin (Leslie)|
|4||June 28, 2012||3||Kenny (Marisa)||Phil (Kelly B.)||Aaron (Jenny)||Sebastian|
|5||July 5, 2012||2||Shawn||Kash (Sonja)||Michael||Davin (Kasia)|
|6||July 12, 2012||3||Max (Lisa)||Antonios||Casey (Larena)||Greg (Erin)|
|7||July 19, 2012||3||Zach (Brooke)||Scott (Crystal)||Will (Mindy)||-|
|8||July 26, 2012||3||Demarcus (Megan)||Tyler (Joanna)||George (Nicole W.)||-|
|Air date||Timeslot (EST)||18-49 (rating/share)||Viewers (millions)|
|1||June 7, 2012||Thursday
|2||June 14, 2012||1.1/4||2.63|
|3||June 21, 2012||1.2/4||3.22|
|4||June 28, 2012||1.0/3||2.32|
|5||July 5, 2012||1.2/4||3.09|
|6||July 12, 2012||1.2/4||2.99|
|7||July 19, 2012||1.2/4||3.10|
|8||July 26, 2012||1.2/4||2.85|
- O'Connell, Michael (2 April 2012). "Fox Picks Up Dating Game Show From 'American Idol,' 'X Factor' Producers". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Take Me Out to get US version
- Betiku, Fehintola (April 3, 2012). "Take Me Out to launch in US". Mail Online (London).
- No Likey, No Lighty! Take Me Out to launch in US Fehintola Betiku, Daily Mail, 3 April 2012
- Harnick, Chris (18 April 2012). "George Lopez Gets New Hosting Gig". Huffington Post.
- Shows A-Z - take me out on fox | TheFutonCritic.com
- 'Take Me Out' debuts with small numbers in US
- Breaking News - FOX Ships "Take Me Out" to Saturdays, "Mobbed" Originals to Take Over Thursdays
- Thursday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Duets', 'Take Me Out' or 'The Choice'
- Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Choice' Adjusted Up Plus NBA Finals Ratings
- Thursday Final Ratings: NBA Game 5 & Pre-Game Final Ratings
- Thursday Final Ratings: 'Wipeout' Adjusted Up; 'Breaking Pointe' Adjusted Down Plus U.S. Olympics Trials Ratings
- Thursday Final Ratings: 'Wipeout' Adjusted Up; 'Take Me Out' Adjusted Down
- Thursday Final Ratings: 'Wipeout' Adjusted Up; 'Rookie Blue' Adjusted Down
- Thursday Final Ratings: 'Wipeout' and 'Duets' Adjusted Up
- TV Ratings Thursday: 'Wipeout' Hits Summer High, 'Saving Hope' Up, 'Take Me Out' & 'Big Brother' Stagnant + '3' Preview