From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Take Off)
Takeoff is the aircraft flight phase in which a vehicle goes from the ground to flying in the air.
Takeoff, Take off or Take Off may also refer to:
- Takeoff (film), a 1979 Soviet drama film
- "Take Off", a 1981 song by Bob and Doug McKenzie from The Great White North
- Take Off!, a 1988 board game
- Take-Off (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers world, debuting in 1991
- Take Off (film), a 2009 South Korean film
- "Take Off" (Young Dro song), a 2009 song by Young Dro
- "Take-off" (Vivid song), a 2010 song by Japanese band Vivid
- "Take Off" (2PM song), a 2011 song by Korean boy group 2PM
- "Take Off" (Chipmunk song), a 2011 single by British pop rapper Chipmunk
- Take Off (EP), a 2013 EP by Japanese band Folks
- Take off, a Norwegian innovation programme.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Take off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.