From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about people with the family name Takeda. For other uses, see Takeda (disambiguation).
Mon of the Takeda clan
- Nana Takeda, figure skater
- Sokaku Takeda, reviver of Daitō-ryū aiki-jūjutsu
- Takeda-no-miya, one of the former ōke, or cadet branches of the Japanese imperial house established during the Meiji period by a scion of the Fushimi-no-miya. Not related to the samurai family.
- Takeda family, the family of Takeda Shingen, and a relatively important and powerful one therefore, in Japan's Sengoku period.
- Takeda Katsuyori - Shingen's son, Katsuyori commanded his father's armies after his death, and saw the fall of the Takeda family
- Takeda Nobushige - Shingen's younger brother, held their father's favour to be heir of the clan, continued to support his older brother throughout his life, he also wrote the Kyūjūkyū Kakun, a set of 99 short rules for Takeda house members
- Takeda Nobutora - Shingen's father
- Takeda Shingen, one of the most famous daimyo in Japanese history.
- Takeda Nobukado
- Takeda Nobumori
- Takeda Yoshinobu
- Kumiko Takeda
- Masashi Takeda, from My-Hime
- Takashi Takeda, from Yotsuba&!
- Gohee Takeda, from Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
|This page or section lists people with the surname Takeda. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|