From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up takeover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takeover is a business term
Takeover may also refer to:
- Nick Schulman, known as Nick "The Takeover" Schulman, the poker player
- NXT Takeover, a May 2014 wrestling event streamed on the WWE Network
- IRC takeover, an IRC term
- Takeover (song), a song by rapper Jay-Z
- Takeover Radio, a British radio station
- Failover, a term used in information technology for a High Availability
- Occupation of a building or other site as a form of protest
- Hijacking (disambiguation), various means of taking over a form of transportation
- The Takeover (disambiguation)
- Take Over, an unpublished 1970 James Bond novel purportedly written by Ian Fleming
- Take Over, 2009 Aaron Schust album
- All pages beginning with "Takeover"
- All pages with titles containing "takeover"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.