|Headquarters||Macau, East Asia|
|Mr. Kwasi Danquah III
(President and Chairman)
|$164.4 million (FY2011)|
|Subsidiaries||Star In The Hood
The Takeover Group Incorporation is a private-owned conglomerate and diversified corporation headquartered in Macau, East Asia. It is engaged in and controls a range of wholly owned businesses. The Takeover Group's owner and president is Kwasi Danquah III. 收购 is the Chinese name of Takeover.
The Takeover Group, started by Mr. Kwasi Danquah III, had its beginnings as a modest entertainment company. In 2006, Takeover Entertainment Limited was founded and began to trade in United Kingdom. In 2008, Takeover/Cloud 9 Unlimited was established as a global company. One year later, Takeover Group was founded and headquartered in Macau, and established an office in Taiwan.
Two years later, in December 2011, Takeover Group began the steps of relocating its businesses Takeover Entertainment Limited, Takeover/Cloud 9 Unlimited, Star In The Hood Unlimited, along with MIGI Clothing to East Asia in order to improve on their financial returns.
The Group's businesses
The Takeover Group's core businesses are held by the publicly quoted Takeover Group Incorporation. The Group's core businesses are grouped into: clothing, music, technology, and entertainment services. Takeover Group is not listed on a stock exchange, but plans have been made for a possible future listing.
Takeover Entertainment Limited, founded in 2006, produces music and manages musicians, actors/actresses and dancers, and provides entertainment services. The Company’s investment portfolio includes a joint venture with Roc Nation LLC.
Takeover/Cloud 9 Unlimited, founded in 2008, publishes music and provides a publishing arm for Takeover Entertainment Limited. In 2009, Takeover/Cloud 9 Unlimited was the biggest publisher of music in the United Kingdom in 2009. The Company’s investment portfolio includes a joint venture with EMI.
Takeover Group signed a deal with Goji Electronics, a subsidiary of DSG International plc to produce audio products and equipment, music technology, telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics related products, and were available for sale mid-July 2012 and are distributed by over 600 retailers in the United Kingdom, DSG International plc subsidiaries across Europe, and Pixmania globally.
- Petridis, Alexis (2009-07-25). "Kwasi Danquah III: Rapping with the LibDems". The Guardian (London).
- "Kwasi Danquah III team signs EMI joint venture deal". Music Week.
- "The Official Website of Takeover Entertainment".
- "Jay-Z and Kwasi Danquah III team up on Takeover Roc Nation". BBC. 2010-06-09.
- "The Official Website of Star In The Hood Unlimited".
- "The Official Website of MIGI Clothing Unlimited".
- "Goji Electronics: Range will incorporate headphones and travel speakers". Yahoo! Finance. 2012-06-15.
- "We meet the man behind the label and find out about his collaboration with Goji headphones".
- "Kwasi Danquah III Teams up with Goji to Develop New TechRange". DSG International. 2012-06-11.
- "Kwasi Danquah III Teams up with Goji to Develop New TechRange". Marketwire. 2012-06-15.