From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Takeshima (竹島?) may also refer to:
- Takeshima, Aichi, an island in Aichi Prefecture, Japan.
- Takeshima, Miyagi, an island in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
- Takeshima, Kagoshima, an island in Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan.
- Takeshima, Yamaguchi, an island in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
- Takeshima, Kumamoto, an island in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan.
- Hiroshi Takeshima, an enka singer.
- 5179 Takeshima, an asteroid.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takeshima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.