From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Takht-i-Suleiman (Pakistan) (Urdu, Pashto : تخت سليمان, from Persian : "Solomon 's throne") peak in Balochistan
- Takht-i-Suleiman (Kyrgyzstan)
- Ghasre Abu-Nasr (Abu-Nasr Palace) or Takht e Sulayman (Throne of Solomon), archeological remains in Shiraz, Iran
- Takht-e Soleyman District (بخش تخت سلیمان, meaning the "Throne of Solomon"), district in West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Takht-e Soleymān (تخت سلیمان, Takht-e Soleymān, "Throne of Solomon") archaeological site in West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Throne of Solomon in the Bible, and in Islamic tradition
- Sulaiman Mountains Afghanistan (Balochi/Urdu/Persian: کوه سليمان Koh-e Sulaimān)
- David Hatcher Childress Lost Cities of China, Cental Asia & India 1991 Page 150 "34 Throughout the Middle East, as far as Kashmir, are mountains known as the Thrones of Solomon," including one in northwestern Iran, a flat-topped mountain called Takht-i-Suleiman (Throne of Solomon). It has been conjectured that these ..."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.