From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up taksim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taksim may also refer to:
- Taksim (politics), the Turkish Cypriot political belief in the partition of Cyprus in the Cyprus dispute
- Taksim Military Barracks, an artillery barracks in Istanbul that was built in 1806
- Taksim Square, a square in Beyoğlu district of Istanbul, Turkey
- Taksim Square massacre on 1 May 1977
- Taksim Stadium, a football stadium in Istanbul that was converted from Taksim Military Barracks in 1921
- Taqsim, a style of musical improvisation in Balkan and Middle Eastern music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.