From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taku can refer to:
- the Taku River, in Alaska and British Columbia
- Taku Arm of Tagish Lake in British Columbia
- Taku, British Columbia, a locality on Tagish Lake
- Taku Forts, forts on the south bank of the Hai He, in Tanggu District, Tianjin municipality, in northeastern China
- Taku, Saga, a city located in Saga prefecture on the island of Kyūshū, Japan
- Taku, India, a town in India
- The Taku people, an Alaska Native group, who are a kwaan or tribe of the Tlingit
- Surnamed "Taku"
- Moses Taku, a rabbi, 13th-century Tosafist from Bohemia
- George Taku, First Lieutenant in The United States Army, Master of Science Degree in Computer Science - Dec. 2010 - Arkansas States University
- Afrim Taku (born 1989), an Albanian soccer player
- Akwo Tarh Ayuk Taku (born 1992), a Cameroonian soccer player
- Nicknamed "Taku"
- Taku, a nickname for Takuma Sato
- Taku, a nickname for people named Takudzwa, Takura or Takunda in the Shona language
- Given name "Taku"
"Taku" is a Japanese male given name
- HMS Taku (N38), a British T class submarine
- M/V Taku, a vessel for the Alaska Marine Highway System
- USC&GS Taku, a United States Coast Guard and Geodetic Survey ship
- Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku (whale), an Orca (killer whale) that once lived at SeaWorld
- The Fijian name for the Hawksbill turtle
- Battle of Taku Forts (disambiguation), several battles in China
- Takuu language or "Taku", a Polynesian language (ISO 639-3:nho)
- 9574 Taku, an asteroid
- Taku High School, in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Naka-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Higashi-Taku Station, a railway station in Taku, Saga, Japan
- Taku River Tlingit First Nation
- All pages beginning with "Taku"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.