From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Key people||Tomoaki Fujimoto|
|Products||Video games, and Software/Hardware|
|Divisions||software, hardware, sales, business operation|
Following Toaplan's bankruptcy, some of the former staff went to Takumi. Among Toaplan's offshoots, only Takumi has developed any sequels to former Toaplan games.
The company had also produced soundtrack albums.
- Twin Cobra II [a.k.a. Kyuukyouku Tiger II] (1995)
- Kyuukyouku Tiger II PLUS (1997)
- Mahō Juku: Magic Master (1997; co-developed with Saurus)
- Giga Wing (1999)
- Giga Wing 2 (2000)
- Mars Matrix: Hyper Solid Shooting (2000)
- Night Raid (2001)
- Weather Tales [a.k.a. Otenki Kororin] (2001)
- Tunahiki (2002)
- Don Chan Puzzle: Hanabi de Don! (2003; co-developed with Aruze)
- Kurukuru Fever (2003; co-developed with Aruze)
- Giga Wing Generations (2004)
- Elemental Monster
- Mesaze!! Tsuri Master
- Milon no Hoshizora Shabon
- 4x4 Rally
- Bingo de Bingo!
- Go! Go! Pen-Suke
- Rolling Soccer
- "Kyuukyouku Tiger II" Official soundtrack
- "Giga Wing" Official soundtrack
- "Mars Matrix/Giga Wing 2" Official soundtrack
- "Night Raid" Official soundtrack
- "BLAST! SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS VOL.1"
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|