From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lexicon of Jewish Names in Late Antiquity (2002)
- Mine and Yours are Hers: Retrieving Women's History from Rabbinic Literature, Arbeiten zur Geschichte des Antiken Judaismus
- Jewish Women in Greco-Roman Palestine (1995; repr., Peabody, Mass.: Hendrickson, 1996)
- The New Jewish Inscriptions from Hierapolis and the Question of Jewish Diaspora Cemeteries Scripta classica Israelica: 25-28 Israel Society for the Promotion of Classical Studies (2006)
- Daniel R. Langton The Apostle Paul in the Jewish Imagination: A Study in Modern ...2010 p131 "178 A more overtly feminist agenda can be found in work of Tal Ilan (1956–), an Israeli-born professor of Jewish Studies at the Freie Universtat in Berlin. Ilan describes herself as a 'positivist ..."