From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talamanca may refer to:
- Cordillera de Talamanca, a mountain range in Costa Rica and Panama
- Talamanca, a canton in Limón, Costa Rica
- Talamanca (Bages), a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Alessandro Figà Talamanca, an Italian mathematician
- Talamancan montane forests, ecoregion of the Cordillera
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.