From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talas may refer to:
- Talas River in Kyrgyzstan and Karakhstan;
- Talas Valley
- Talas Alatau
- Talas (also known as Taraz), an ancient Silk Road city in Kazakhstan
- Talas, Kyrgyzstan, a modern town in Central Asia
- Talas Province, Kyrgyzstan
- Talas, Turkey, a town and district in central Turkey, notable for Talas American College
- The Battle of Talas that took place in Talas Valley
- The Talas alphabet, a Turkic script
- TALAS, an art conservation, restoration and bookbinding supply company in Brooklyn, NY
- Talas (band), a hard rock band from Buffalo, New York
- VIA Talas, a former Yugoslav New Wave band
- Severe Tropical Storm Talas, a tropical cyclone in 2011
- Lieutenant Talas, a fictional Andorian character in Star Trek: Enterprise.
- Plural of tala, Indian rhythm cycles (patterns of beats) of Indian Classical Music (North Indian, South Indian)
- Plural of tala, a common name for Celtis tala, a South American tree and its fruit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.