From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tales in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tales can refer to:
- the plural of tale
- Tales (series), a series of role-playing games
- Tales, Castellón, a municipality of province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain
- Tales (album), an album by Marcus Miller
- Tales (film), a 2014 Iranian film
- Tales of Silversleeve, an album by Cathy Davey
- Tales of the Unexpected (TV series), an Anglia television series
- Alternate title for the song "Tales from the Forest of Gnomes" from Wolfmother's debut self-titled album
- Rémi Tales (born 1984), French rugby union player
- Tales Schütz, Polish footballer, currently playing for Biu Chun Rangers
- Tales Tlaija de Souza, Brazilian footballer, currently playing for Internacional
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.