Tales of Ten Worlds
|Author||Arthur C. Clarke|
|Genre||Science fiction short stories|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
This collection, originally published in 1962, includes the following:
- "I Remember Babylon"
- "Summertime on Icarus"
- "Out of the Cradle, Endlessly Orbiting..."
- "Who's There?"
- "Into the Comet"
- "An Ape about the House"
- "Saturn Rising"
- "Let There be Light"
- "Death and the Senator"
- "Trouble With Time"
- "Before Eden"
- "A Slight Case of Sunstroke"
- "Dog Star"
- "The Road to the Sea"
Avram Davidson received the collection favorably, praising Clarke's stories saying "Few writers in the field handle science with such knowledge as to be so convincing, such deftness as never to place stumbling-blocks, and with such clarity of style as to appear to have none at all."
- Arthur C. Clarke (1962). Tales of Ten Worlds. Harcourt Brace. pp. 245 pp.
- Arthur C. Clarke. Storie di Terra e Spazio (collana Urania n° 1039 ed.). Mondadori. ISBN 88-7819-669-X.
- "Books", F&SF, October 1963, p.22
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. p. 102. ISBN 0-911682-20-1.