The Taliesin Orchestra (alternately known as Taliesin) is a British musical group (generally classified as New Age) that specializes in remaking famous songs into orchestra-style melodies. The band's first album, Orinoco Flow: The Music of Enya, was a collection of songs originally created and sung by Enya; it was released in 1996. Since then the band has recorded several other albums, some of them being further Enya remakes, but also including albums of songs by George Winston and Jim Brickman. On Rock Rhapsody (2008) the band covered such famous songs such as Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall", Eric Clapton's "Layla" and The Beatles' "Hey Jude". The band covered the famous music piece "Adagio For Strings"
The Taliesin Orchestra is led by keyboardist Trammell Starks and features vocalist Felicia Sorensen (aka Felicia Wolfe). Charles Sayre acts as conductor, producer and arranger.
- 1996 Orinoco Flow: The Music of Enya
- 1998 Maiden of Mysteries: Music of Enya
- 2002 Thread of Time: The Best of the Music of Enya
- 2005 Sail Away: The Music of Enya
- 2006 An Instrumental Tribute to the Hits of Enya
- 2009 Tribute to the Hits of Enya
- 1997 Forbidden Forest: Impressions of George Winston
- 1997 Anthem
- 2002 Sacred
- 2004 Valentine: The Music of Jim Brickman
- 2005 Top of the World: A Tribute to the Carpenters
- 2008 Rock Rhapsody
- 2008 "Bella's Lullaby (Piano Version) For 'Twilight'"
- Jason Ankeny, Biography of Taliesin Orchestra; www.allmusic.com.