From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up talis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Talis is a Latin adjective meaning "such, of such a sort", and may refer to:
- Talis (moth), a genus of moths of the Crambidae family
- Talis bag, a bag in which to carry one's talis (prayer shawl)
- Talis Group, a software company in Birmingham, England
- Talis J. Colberg, attorney general of Alaska, appointed 2006
- Talis Kitsing, Estonian kickboxer and politician
- Talis Kimberley, English folk singer-songwriter
- Tallit, a Jewish prayer shawl
- Talış (disambiguation), places in Azerbaijan
- Metaclazepam, an anxiolytic drug (trade name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.