From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talitha may refer to:
- Talitha Australis or Southern Talitha is Kappa Ursae Majoris
- Talitha Borealis or Northern Talitha is Iota Ursae Majoris
- Talitha (given name), article on the origin of the personal name
- Talitha (thrips), a thrips genus in subfamily Phlaeothripinae, named by Faure in 1958
- Talitha, a gelechoid moth genus in subfamily Depressariinae, invalidly named by Clarke in 1978 and later renamed Hozbeka
- Talitha kum or Talitha kumi, an Aramaic phrase attributed to Jesus Christ in the Gospel of Mark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Talitha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.