|WikiProject Solar System||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
Relative mass of 3 Juno
3 Juno is not more massive than 15 Eunomia according to the masses listed in the two articles, nor according to List of solar system objects by mass. I'm removing the parenthetical claim that it is from the article. --arkuat (talk) 16:45, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed. Well spotted! Deuar 14:13, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In 108 Hecuba on 2011-05-23 02:06:07, 404 Not Found
- In 190 Ismene on 2011-05-25 02:39:36, 404 Not Found
- In 196 Philomela on 2011-05-25 04:06:52, 404 Not Found
- In 198 Ampella on 2011-05-25 05:50:35, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
- In 108 Hecuba on 2011-05-31 22:16:42, 404 Not Found
- In 141 Lumen on 2011-06-01 15:27:12, 404 Not Found
- In 159 Aemilia on 2011-06-01 18:17:44, 404 Not Found