|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
1) A cursory internet search only returns IMDB and other unaccaptable 2ndary sources
2) The IMDB reference and others do not meet notability guidelines per WP:NOTFLLM
3) There is no full-length featured newspaper articles from large circulation newspapers or full-length magazine reviews and criticism reviewing the film.
4) The film appears not to be widely distributed in the US and it has not received full length reviews by two or more nationally known critics.
5) The film is not historically notable.
6) The film was is not considered notable by a broad survey of film critics, academics, or movie professionals.
7) The film has not bee featured as part of a documentary, program, or retrospective on the history of cinema.
8) The film has not received a major award for excellence in some aspect of filmmaking.
9) The film has not been selected for preservation in a national archive.
10) As far as a internet search is concerned, the film is not "taught" as a subject at an accredited university or college with a notable film program.
11) The film does not represent a unique accomplishment in cinema, a milestone in the development of film art, or contributes significantly to the development of United States cinema.
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
The plot is way too short and needs to be expanded. Also more information needs to be added to the production section with samples of reviews on the film by notable critics.--Paleface Jack (talk) 23:14, 25 June 2014 (UTC)