Talk:2011 Asian Winter Games
|WikiProject Multi-sport events||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Central Asia / Kazakhstan||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
I'm tackle some kind some problems.
- Most of the information are outdated and hardly to keep, and presented what is NOT.
- Some of fact can merge into one section while split into two, how unnecessary is!
- WP:ICON, repeated icon, also repeated information.
- http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Sports/asian-winter-games-participating-countries.php this is not a valid source. The question also on NOC whether it could match the source, but no, it is original research. Not even the list is not released, but number of athletes participated also in question, even with source. Example this. I'm offer to hide the list before unveiling it.
- WP:REF on how to citing sources.
- WP:MOS also
Wrong number of the Gold Medals
There are not 70 but 69 Gold Medals. There is one arithmetic mistake in calendar - on the 6th day were not 8 but 7 Gold Medals (2+2+1+1+1=7 not 8!). Freiheit220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:56, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
Could more information about this be added? And more description overall of the event, maybe even opening and closing ceremonies.--Cooly123 02:19, 8 March 2011 (UTC)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
- In Japan at the 2011 Asian Winter Games on 2011-05-03 05:50:37, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
- In 2011 Asian Winter Games on 2011-06-19 02:22:11, Socket Error: 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'
Copyright problem removed
Prior content in this article duplicated one or more previously published sources. The material was copied from: here and here. Copied or closely paraphrased material has been rewritten or removed and must not be restored, unless it is duly released under a compatible license. (For more information, please see "using copyrighted works from others" if you are not the copyright holder of this material, or "donating copyrighted materials" if you are.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or published material; such additions will be deleted. Contributors may use copyrighted publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences or phrases. Accordingly, the material may be rewritten, but only if it does not infringe on the copyright of the original or plagiarize from that source. Please see our guideline on non-free text for how to properly implement limited quotations of copyrighted text. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators will be blocked from editing. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with these policies. Thank you. Diannaa (talk) 21:42, 6 March 2014 (UTC)