Talk:3rd/4th Cavalry Regiment (Australia)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the 3rd/4th Cavalry Regiment (Australia) article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
This article could be improved by addressing the following:
Referencing: for a B class article there should be at least one in line citation per paragraph or block of information;
- Coverage: this article needs to be expanded with more content - particularly in relation to the unit after amalgamation and its current status (role, structure and recent operations);
Supporting materials: an image or two would improve the quality of this article also.
I have done what I can in terms of content, however, I do not have enough sources to do much more to it. If anyone out there can help expand the article that would be great. Particular attention could be paid to the Current Status section, although the Amalgamation section needs work too.
A couple questions that I feel should be resolved and discussed in the article:
- when did the unit move to Enoggera and what was its composition whilst there?
- was the unit a Regular or CMF or integrated unit after Vietnam?
- when did it move back to Townsville?
- @Anotherclown: G'day, mate, do you have any up-to-date information about this unit? Do you know what is happening with them under Beersheba? AustralianRupert (talk) 10:05, 11 October 2014 (UTC)
- Howdy I might have something for the immediate post-Vietnam era. Will check. Re Beersheba - I believe B 3/4 is going to become a reserve unit as part of 11 Bde. 1 AR will be the 1st Bde ACR, 2 CAV has moved to Tvle and will is now forming as the 3rd Bde ACR and 2/14 will be the 7 Bde ACR which of cse leaves B 3/4. I don't have a ref for any of that though. Anotherclown (talk) 10:41, 11 October 2014 (UTC)