|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
True or false??
True or false: this article belongs at 5566 (boyband) in that it doesn't follow the rule that articles made entirely of digits 0-9 are meant to be about in Wikipedia. 18.104.22.168 19:21, 29 Jun 2004 (UTC)
A strange world indeed
5566's fans come from all parts of the world, eg. Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, China, Indonesia, etc.
By popular definition, I would suggest that "all parts of the world" means places on more than one continent, in this case Asia.
From main article
Lastly, some notes to mention about this great band is that they like, or dislike, the following:
1. They don't like to sing live in front of audience who are 12-15 years old girls.
2. They like to lip-sync and pretend to be really singing, no wonder they sound perfect all the way, even when the microphone is off their mouths.
3. They like to take awards at every country because it proof that they are popular, even though they are not really talented at all.
4. Like to act happy and really enjoying theirselves in a foreign country. When asked their favourite country, they will never mentioned their home country Taiwan.
5. Likes to compare themselves with other bands who are significantly better, for example Wu Yue Tian. After comparing, they will say that they are better because they don't know anything, and is still popular.
6. They really love lip-syncing.but they have good voice(zax wang &tony sun espl) See WP:POV and WP:CITE for why I removed it. --Petros471 15:52, 19 December 2005 (UTC) PS. Would have re-posted sooner if internet connection hadn't gone down.
Few facts, whole load of controversy
Whoever had that much time to type that controversy section up should also contribute to their musical development history.
Well, if you happen to know about their music development history, feel free to add on.-Pandacomics 22:00, 28 January 2007 (UTC)
Aside from starting work on their history, I have also altered the controversy section; giving too much negative detail is pointless and neg-POV. I myself support 5566's music, so there might be something in my contribution that will shed them in a positive light. Please point them out should it happen. Ytlow 12:27, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- Make sure you cite anything you write. I know it's kinda hard to find things in Chinese, but Wikipedia will consider the entire content baseless if we don't cite anything. See Jay Chou and S.H.E for citing examples. Arsonal 04:15, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- The content about Rio Peng and K-One is based off my educated guess, and the content about 183 Club "replacing" 5566 (see 2004 and 2005) is agreed by quite a few people, and although official sources exist about that speculation, they might be a little hard to find. When I have time, I'll gather a few sources, then maybe someone could put them up for me. (I'm not that familiar with the references thing) ytlow 11:05, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
Does anyone know if she's still in Jungiery or out of? If out of, when did she leave? Ytlow 12:13, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
She's still with them, but only for dramas. She has a recording contract with Avex. - Pandacomics 05:00, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:P27.jpg
Image:P27.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.