|WikiProject Film||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Albums||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
can swomeone post something, a paragraph or so about the plot please? thanks in advance
does anyone know what Amanda Seyfried's character Julie Beckley is or is this role a big role or not??
yeah, she's friends with johnny truelove and his buddies.
she actually is a real caracter in the crime story. the scene where she cleans his hand in the kitchen...that really happened.
- She's mostly in it during the second part, and has a couple of choice scenes. Rito Revolto 07:01, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
The references in footnotes 2 and 3 are unavailable. JensMueller 23:04, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
3 Revert Rule
I reverted this article four times, and I know that's bad to do. If anyone needs to know why, here it is:
- I tried to revert some vandalism but accidentally reverted to the wrong page
- I reverted to the correct page
- While checking some diffs, I accidentally reverted back to a vandalized page
- I fixed my last revert
Sorry for the large number of reverts -- it's my fault.
- Don't worry, I don't think that falls under the 'no revert rule'. :) It only applies if you're in an 'edit war' with someone and you two keep on going back and forth and reverting each other's edits.--CyberGhostface 23:14, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
In the credits of the film, a special thanks went to Courtney Cox - which lead me to believe that the fat suit worn by Sharon Stone was the same one worn by Cox in friends. Does anyone know of a legitimate source for this information? --hubare (talk) 12:52, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
No Longer Purported Involvement of Hollywood
Convicted for kidnapping and murder http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/08/real-life-alpha-dog-murderer/ —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 05:41, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Two things: shouldn't there be a disambig page for alpha dog, with the biologic term the primary article, and this page be called Alpha Dog (film)? Other alpha dog articles are the Fall Out Boy song and the Law and Order episode. Dude1818 (talk) 20:42, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- I might have agreed with you but from looking at the page Alpha (biology) it makes more sense to link to the higher level idea than the term alpha dog which is just a specific instance of how it applies in the case of dogs and which is in common usage and risks being a dictionary definition page (or a link to wikitionary). Pages for individual songs from an album or episodes often struggle to survive with so many editors who delete first and ask questions later.
- Having said that if you are interested in creating Alpha dog (disambig) go for it. When you have something good maybe then with something already created it will be clearly better to link to it instead of directly to the Alpha page. -- Horkana (talk) 18:59, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
This page does not seem like an encyclopedia entry, but a 16 year old girl's blog. In one sentence, it says "[he] was cool with everything". Need I say more?
And it which country was he captured -- Paraguay or Brazil?
*The real-life murderer (Hollywood) was apprehended in Brazil according to a newspaper linked in the Wik page on the murderer, but in this fictitious ('based-on') movie it was not Brazil.184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:30, 21 June 2011 (UTC)